Fueling the habit one deal at a time!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Publix Shopping Trip 3/18/10

I have to admit I was not fully prepared for tonights shopping trip and neither was Publix. They were out of so many things on my list and it was closing time and I really didn't want the customer service lady to write rain checks out for the rest of the night. I got two and decided that would have to do. I usually do my shopping on Sundays but I really needed to go ahead and get the BP gift card today. Here is what I got...



2 Rip It Energy Drink 4pks.
2 V8 Fusion Strawberry Banana Juices
2 Rosetto Frozen Ravioli
2 Rosetto Frozen Manicotti
1 Pint of Strawberries
2 Sue Bee Squeeze Honey
2 Taco Bell Dinner Kits
2.26lbs. Bananas
3 6pks. Jello Mousse
2 24ct. Bayer Asprin
1 Pound of Cabot Butter
2 Simply Microwave Potatoes
1 Simply Orange OJ
12 Yoplait Yogurts
1 Yoplait Greek Yogurt (FREE $$$Money Maker +.55 cents)
1 Mahatma Rice (FREE + $.1 cent money maker)
3 Lance Crackers
1 Lenders Bagels ($.4 cents)

Total Spent $28.89
Total Saved $72.92
Percentage Saved 72%
Money left in budget for this week $71.11

While at Publix tonight I also took advantage of the $10 off $50 BP Gas Gift Card with a $25 dollar grocery purchase. You must have the in-ad coupon to participate in this deal. I did not include this deal in the spent and save section above since this money is separate from my grocery budget of $100.00.
If you are going to Publix this week be sure to check this deal out. Who does not want $10.00 in FREE gas? The gift card can be used at the pump just like a debit card.

1 comment: