Fueling the habit one deal at a time!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Publix Shopping Trip 3/16/10


I did pretty good and Publix this week and came in right on budget! Yippee!!! I split my money this week between the drug stores and Publix since there was not a ton of things that I needed. Here is what I got....

1 lb. Asparagus
2lbs.Globe grapes
Morning Star Farms Lasagna
1/2 gallon half and half
2 McCormick spices
2 J&J soap buddies (.9 cents each)
1 gallon of milk
1 loaf of bread
6 4pks. Frusion Drinkable Yogurt
4 Lg. Ragu Pasta Sauces
2lbs. Ground Chuck
2 Publix Frozen Peas
3 12pks. Publix Cokes
Green Mtn. K-Cups (Huge budget buster $6.99 :( )
Publix Italian Salad Mix
Sliced Mushrooms
2 Flatout Breads
Emerald Whole Cashews
4 Sobe Waters
Lucky Charms
Natures Valley Granola Bars
Old El Paso Tortillas
Old El Paso Green Chiles

Total Spent $57.68
Total Saved $58.81
Percentage Saved 50.4%

Total money spent for the week of 3/10-3/16 $98.42
+ I have a $15 rebate in the mail for the Olay products I got at CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment