Fueling the habit one deal at a time!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm back!

Sorry dear readers for my absence from the great world of blogging. It has been a very busy few weeks at work. Easter has come and gone and now I am preparing for an abundance of prom corsage orders. I hope to be able to stick with you and report on my coupon adventures but bare with me through the next few weeks.

Here are a few of the deals than I am doing this week:

Walgreen's
I have a love hate relationship with Walgreens. Their deals always get me to come in but once I am there it can become a little frustrating. I had a great time last week with all the money makers. I ended up with enough register rewards to do four Easter baskets for the kids and pick up a few other necessities. This weeks ad is not nearly as exciting but I have gotten a few packs of the Kotex U tampons and pads.

Buy 1 Kotex U 18 ct. Tampons or 14-16 ct. Pads $3.49
Get $2.50 RR
Use $1/1 Q in April All You Magazine or
$1/1 IP at http://www.ubykotex.com/
Total after Q $2.49 & get $2.50 RR is like getting it for FREE

While I was there I also picked up the
Pilot Erasable Frixion 3pk Highlighters or 2pk Gel Pens $1.19
-$1/1 Pilot Frixion Highlighter 3 pk or Black Gel Pen 2pk Wags Q, April IVC Coupon Book
-LOOK For packages with MIR & get up to $4.50 Refund!

I have not really done any serious grocery shopping in a few weeks. I have Saturday off work and I plan to attack the store then. I will post more on that later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. Chattanooga coupons??? Sign me up!

    Hey, I have a "chattanooga" giveaway over on my blog. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete